Sunday, March 20, 2011

New tree House Of the Week

Hey Monkeys!
Cade77 here from MiniMonos Experts! This week im posting TOTW :D And you will laugh! Soo! i was cruising around MiniMonos Island and i found the BEST tree-house of ALL TIME! You will be amazed with all the art they have put up! I also saw a cool monkey face on the wall...But that scared me:( KASH!!! Lol Anyway the person who won is... MUTT! Woot! lets look at his house!
Mutt

--Cade77







Huh? What? You say mutt's not a real player? WHAT?!?! Bu.. Bu.. But I saw him? he gave me a donut! Ok, ok ill do a so called REAL player!
This weeks TOTW is an awesome player! They are very active on Minimonos HE IS MUTT!  He starts with a S he ends with a 2 He is....SONIC4752!!!!

Sonic

Best bananas
--Cade77

Wow, Sonic! Your treehouse is so nice ^_^ I love all the plants! - Manx

Bannanarama says: LOL nice one cade77 and thats a awsome tree house sonic4572

No comments:

Post a Comment