Saturday, March 26, 2011

I'm back!!!!!
Hey Monkeys it's Mattybon! You thought you got rid of me?!?! You thought I wasn't ever writitng a funny post ever again?!?!?!? Well thats crazy talk. I have been watching the other monkeys trying to top my posts and be the funny monkey but you know what....YOU CAN'T BEAT DA KING!!!
So I went out and found an awesome treehouse with a TV!! OMG I LOVE TV!! *puts on tv* EWWW I hate the fish channel! What else is on? *tries switching station* THE BUTTONS ARE STUCK?!?!?!
Koltor1 what kind of tv do you watch!?!? Thats right monkeys, this week's treehouse of the week is Koltor1! Congrats, buddy! Check out his treehouse:
MinimonosPhoto3756003
Its Karate Time!! :D *karate chops treehouse* OH NO! LOOK OUT BELOW!!!! YOU GUYS SAW NOTHING! I can't believe I broke his treehouse! Well at least the windmill is still okay....nevermind. This cardboard cut out should by me some time when I rebuild his house.
Don't forget to say congrats to Koltor1 when you see him around the island. Also please decorate your treehouses guys! I saw a lot of empty treehouses and it made me sad. If you decorate you could be the next Treehouse of the Week!

Best Bananas

Bannanarama

No comments:

Post a Comment