Thursday, April 7, 2011

New minimonos tree house

As many of you know, I was looking around the island for decorated treehouses today! Thank you to all the monkeys who came out today to help me! You guys are awesome.
I finally -- after looking at tons of awesome treehouses -- found one I loved! Check out... Taylor1318's Treehouse! :D
Totw2
I was glad she was in her Treehouse during the time I took the picture! I was able to be the first to congratulate her! Hehe, ^.^
Taylor1318's treehouse seemed so welcoming and fun to be in. Thank you Taylor1318 for having me at your treehouse, I was also able to talk with her for a bit to see what she really likes about MiniMonos, here is what she said:
"I really like Monkey Fist and hanging out with my buddies!" I also asked her what color Monkey Fist belt she is "Blue belt, but I'm working my way up!" 
Good luck getting to your black belt in Monkey Fist Taylor1318.
-Calypso

No comments:

Post a Comment